Many adults say they can't hoop. Most likely you got yourself the wrong hoop. Hula hoops in toy stores are way too light and small for an adult.
First, get a weighted adult hoop. Then, learn these 2 ways of hooping. Tried and tested methods with many of our customers. They got it within 3 minutes!
Style 1 Steps:
1. Stand firmly with legs shoulder width apart.
2. Give hoop a push and start moving body left-right-left-right.
3. Repeat step 2 with hoop twirling clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Style 2 Steps:
1. Place one leg in front.
2. Give hoop a push and start bending your front leg, up-down-up-down.
3. Switch leg and repeat step 2.
4. Remember to twirl clock wise and anti-clockwise to increase versatility and agility.
Congratulations! You can now hoop!Share with friends via WhatsApp!