How to workout with Arm Hoops
Would you like firmer upper arms?
Do you want to look flattering in your new attire with firmer upper back?
Arm Hoops are great dumbbells alternatives. Get a pair and twirl 5 minutes a day to see results.
Here's how to workout with Arm Hoops:
1. Stand firmly with legs shoulder width apart.
2. Place arm hoops at the each wrist.
3. Twirl clock-wise for 20 seconds.
4. Twirls anti clock-wise for 30 seconds.
5. Repeat step 3-4 until 5 minutes is up.
It looks easy in the video but working with Arm Hoops needs concentration and controlling it's twirling motion.
If you are a beginner, here are some tips:
1. Try twirling with one hand first.
2. Twirl clock wise for 10 times. Then twirl anti-clockwise for 10 times.
3. Switch to another hand and repeat step 2.
4. After you are used to it, try twirling with 2 hands.
5. Remember to always twirl clockwise and anti clockwise to improve versatility and agility. This also helps better muscle tone.
To watch how back muscles work with Arm hoops, click here.