Would you like firmer upper arms?
Do you want to look flattering in your new attire with firmer upper back?
Arm Hoops are great dumbbells alternatives. Get a pair and twirl 5 minutes a day to see results.
Here's how to workout with Arm Hoops:
1. Stand firmly with legs shoulder width apart.
2. Place arm hoops at the each wrist.
3. Twirl clock-wise for 20 seconds.
4. Twirls anti clock-wise for 30 seconds.
5. Repeat step 3-4 until 5 minutes is up.
It looks easy in the video but working with Arm Hoops needs concentration and controlling it's twirling motion.
If you are a beginner, here are some tips:
1. Try twirling with one hand first.
2. Twirl clock wise for 10 times. Then twirl anti-clockwise for 10 times.
3. Switch to another hand and repeat step 2.
4. After you are used to it, try twirling with 2 hands.
5. Remember to always twirl clockwise and anti clockwise to improve versatility and agility. This also helps better muscle tone.
To watch how back muscles work with Arm hoops, click here.